Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 TND / MGA
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 61% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,544 Dinar (4,603,769 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)