Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44392 TND / TRY
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 75% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,508 Dinar (7,902TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 4 hours ago)