Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.784 TND / AED
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 264% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,011 Dinar (Dirham 10,217) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 4 hours ago)