Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43507 TND / TRY
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,067 Dinar (7,049TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)