Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.741 TND / AUD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 241% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,845 Dinar (AU$4,506) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)