Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.500 TND / GHS
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 149% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,472 Dinar (GH₵10,943) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 2 hours ago)