Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42204 TND / DKK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 296% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,722 Dinar (kr20,666) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)