Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.254 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,798元 (AU$1,833) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 2 hours ago)