Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.007 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,808元 (1,449 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)