Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.696 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,469元 (10,734 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)