Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.686 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,972元 (€907) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 5 hours ago)