Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,636元 (kr 15,605) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)