Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,385元 (€816) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)