Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.672 CNY / EUR
For example, you would need at least 6,169元 (€804) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,300 (about 3 hours ago)