Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.586 CNY / RON
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,536元 (2,860 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 4 hours ago)