Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.251 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,280元 (NZ$1,948) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)