Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,076元 (5,494,674 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 5 hours ago)