Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.926 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,566元 (€1,081) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)