Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15976 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,902元 ($U30,681) in Tacuarembó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)