Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.993 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,287元 (1,324KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)