Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,456 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.391 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,774元 (R$ 4,150) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)