Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.367 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,939元 (R$ 2,882) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)