Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13079 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,007元 (RD$ 38,279) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)