Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13077 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,215元 (RD$ 39,881) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)