Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,906 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00819 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,610元 (CH$684,640) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 163 (about 4 hours ago)