Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.096 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,576元 ($1,631) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 2 hours ago)