Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.462 CNY / USD
For example, you would need at least 4,914元 ($761) in Quevedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 30 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 46TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)