Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,730元 (Mex$ 13,144) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)