Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.690 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,766元 (2,820 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)