Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,271元 (7,877 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)