Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00174 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 41% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,357元 (4,227,352 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)