Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.254 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,147元 (AU$1,680) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)