Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,370元 (€962) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)