Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.587 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,968元 (£1,161) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)