Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,630元 (¥146,300) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)