Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.026 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,795元 (kr8,568) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)