Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06522 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 135% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,334元 (158,444 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)