Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.766 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,619元 (£869) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)