Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.766 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,349元 (£838) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)