Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.801 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 68% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,392元 (€1,076) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)