Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06766 CNY / KES
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,500元 (Shilling81,295) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)