Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Fushun, China
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.975 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,952元 (995 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)