Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29326 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,178元 (Mex$ 14,246) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)