Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Fushun, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,058元 (15,468,819 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)