Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.367 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,585元 (R$ 2,624) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 400,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)