Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.776 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,903元 (£901) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)