Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01230 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,677元 (₡ 461,384) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)