Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.802 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 73% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,128元 (Dinar 356) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)