Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.993 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,372元 (C$1,677) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)