Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.672 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,338元 (€956) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)