Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09423 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,779元 (₨50,714) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 3 hours ago)